Friday, December 11, 2015

Aber week 11

12/11/15

Today is my last day of classes. As I am writing this post, I just finished my last class at Aberystwyth University. All that is left is exams which I will take back at Purdue after the first of the year. It has been a really fun expierence. The classes were a little different but very fun. I enjoyed my time with the shooting club. It was a group of really fun people! The shoots were so much fun. The best part about my time here was definately the travel. I got to see some amazing places while I was over here. I do have to say that I am ready to get back to the states. I miss being out in the middle of nowhere, and I miss everyone back home.

In a few hours, I am going to get on a train headed for London where Sarah and I will spend 3 days before we get on our plane back to the United States.On Monday, we are going to a Case tractor plant near London for a tour. I am pretty excited about this!

Probably one more post after I get back stateside.
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment